We offer ThermoFlex Plus Neon colors in 12" wide HTV rolls for use in craft vinyl cutters such as the Silhouette Cameo and for smaller graphics. ThermoFlex Plus heat transfer vinyl in neon fluorescent colors will add some pop to dark colored t-shirts and apparel.
If you are new to ThermoFlex Plus, it is known for its matte finish which many crafters and apparel decorators tend to prefer. It features a sticky carrier sheet which makes it easy to cut, weed and apply. It is also a good choice for small lettering as the tacky backing sheet keeps the letters from falling off.
ThermoFlex Plus 12" Neon Roll Specifications:
- Actual roll width is 12" wide.
- Available roll lengths include 5-yards (15 ft.), 10-yards (30 ft.), 25-yards (75 ft.) and 50-yards (150 ft.).
- Vinyl thickness is 4 mils/100 microns.
- Adheres to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly, cotton/poly/acrylic blends, linen, and wool.
- Heat press application recommended.
- Durable, will outlast the t-shirt it is pressed to when applied properly.
- CPSIA compliant so it is safe for use on children's clothing.
- Layerable as a top layer only. Neon colors cannot be a base layer.
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.