Siser Sparkle is a smooth to the touch heat transfer vinyl thanks to it's embedded glitter flakes. Siser Sparkle also has the advantage of being layerable and thinner when compared to the standard glitter HTV. It's the perfect glitter solution for t-shirts, hoodies, sweats and more when a soft feel is desired. Siser Sparkle is currently available in 14 popular colors.
Siser Sparkle can be applied to the following fabrics:
100% cotton, 100% polyester, and cotton/poly blends
Siser Sparkle Specifications:
- CPSIA Certified so it's safe for children's apparel
- Can be applied with a heat press or hand iron
- Laser cutter friendly
- 4.7 mils (120 microns) thick
- Limited stretchability
- The actual roll width is 11.8"
- Clear pressure sensitive backing sheet (sticky)
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
- Roll lengths of 15 feet or more will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be tubeless.
Color Choices:The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Moisture Wicking Materials:
This type of fabric is heat sensitive and the regular temperature setting may leave a heat/bounding box that will not fade. Siser EasyWeed can be applied at a temperature as low as 280?F but the press time will need to be increased. When testing, increase the press time in 5 second increments until good adhesion is achieved. Testing with a spare garment is highly recommended.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.