Reflection Protection from Specialty Materials is a safety certified reflective heat transfer vinyl designed for first responders, postal workers, road construction, traffic control, security and other personel that require highly reflective embellishments on their clothing. Reflection Protection HTV produces a maximum reflectivity of 675 candela/lux/meter.
Reflection Protection is available in two formulas, one for cotton and cotton blends and a second for nylon fabrics. Reflection Protection is only available in safety silver.
Reflection Protection Specifications:
- Reflectivity rating: 675 candela/lux/meter
- Safety Silver for cotton applies to 100% cotton and cotton/poly blends
- Safety Silver for nylon applies to nylon and other heat sensitive fabrics
- The pressure sensitive carrier is not sticky which makes for easy stacking of cut designs
- Roll width: The Safety Silver for nylon is 19.75" wide while the Safety Silver for Cotton is 20" wide.
- Thickness: 5.6 mils (140 microns)
- Recommended cutting blade: 60° or "deep" blade
- Material contains a protective liner that must be removed prior to cutting
- Not CPSIA certified
- Not stretchable
- Not layerable
- Not printable
- All rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice
- Roll lengths of 15' and longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be tubeless.
- Roll lengths under 15' are not returnable.
Color Choices:The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Nylon: Peel Warm
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.