Siser EasyWeed by-the-foot heat transfer vinyl (HTV) in the 20" width is the perfect solution for small jobs, crafts and projects. No need to buy a large roll of an uncommon color, order just what you need! The wider 20" EasyWeed by-the-foot short rolls fit all professional vinyl cutters such as those from Roland and Graphtec.
Siser EasyWeed is one of the most popular heat transfer vinyls on the market and is preferred by many apparel decorators across the world. Why? Because it's very easy to use and provides consistent, excellent results. Once applied, Siser EasyWeed is there to stay. It is very durable, and in many cases, will outlast the garment.
EasyWeed is made from polyurethane and it has been certified by the CPSIA so it's safe to use on children's apparel. Since it does not contain any PVC plastics, it's safer for the environment also.
Siser EasyWeed 20" By-The-Foot Specifications:
- The actual material width is 19.8"
- Length: enter the footage needed into the quantity box
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (3.5/1000")
- Finish: semi-gloss except for the matte colors
- Limited stretchability
- Applies to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly and cotton/poly/rayon blends.
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron
- Backing sheet is sticky so it's great for small letters and details
- CPSIA certified
- By-the-foot short rolls are cut and rolled by hand
Looking for money-saving longer rolls? Click here
Color Choices:The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.