Siser EasyWeed heat transfer vinyl in the fluorescent colors bring dark t-shirts and garments to life with their eye-popping bright colors. Our 20" wide HTV rolls are available in several popular roll lengths and are great for making oversized designs and lettering.
EasyWeed is Siser's flagship heat transfer product and the fluorescent colors are no exception. Like the name implies, EasyWeed HTV is easy to cut on a vinyl cutter, easy to weed away the waste, and easy to apply. The vinyl lasts a long time too. In many cases, applied EasyWeed graphics will outlast the t-shirt that it is adhered to.
EasyWeed's backing sheet, or carrier, is also an important component of the product. The carrier is slightly sticky which makes it ideal for cutting, and working with, small letters and graphics. With static or non-sticky backing sheets, if a small letter or the dot of an "i" falls off, it cannot be put back on. With a sticky carrier, this is not a problem.
Siser EasyWeed is available in eight popular colors including our custom-made Fluorescent Purple that you can't get anywhere else.
Siser EasyWeed 20" Fluorescent Roll Specifications:
- Roll width range: 19.5" - 19.8"
- Available in four popular roll lengths
- Thickness is 3.5 mils (3.5/1000")
- Semi-gloss finish
- Limited stretchability
- Adheres to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly and cotton/poly/rayon blends
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron
- CPSIA certified so it is safe for children's apparel
- Polyurethane (PU) composition
- Compatible with laser cutting systems
Other Roll Information:
- This item is eligible for custom roll width cutting. If you would like your roll slit down to a narrower size, please let us know in the order comments field during checkout. We will also send you the extra "drop" section.
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Moisture Wicking Materials:
This type of fabric is heat sensitive and the regular temperature setting may leave a heat/bounding box that will not fade. Siser EasyWeed can be applied at a temperature as low as 280?F but the press time will need to be increased. When testing, increase the press time in 5 second increments until good adhesion is achieved. Testing with a spare garment is highly recommended.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.