The compact and mighty Graphtec CE7000-40 15" Desktop Vinyl Cutter Plotter is the best choice when space is an issue and there is not a need for a larger vinyl cutting machine. The Graphtec CE7000-40 offers the same the great benefits of the larger vinyl cutters in the CE7000 Series line including powerful software, ethernet connectivity, easy cut throughs, perforated cuts, contour cutting and more.
Graphtec CE7000-40 15" Vinyl Cutter Features:
- Windows and Mac compatibility with the included Graphtec Studio software
- Integration with Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw with the popular Cutting Master 4 plug-in
- Clean and easy cut through and perforated cuts with the integrated cutting channel
- USB thumb drive support so the vinyl cutter can be used without a connected computer.
- Ethernet connectivity so it can be used on a computer network
- Contour cut graphics printed on a separate printer with the Advanced Registration Mark System (ARMS)
- Datalink Barcode System to automatically process cutting jobs at the touch of a button. The Datalink will detect barcoded information from the operator's PC or USB flash drive, opens the correct file, sets the proper cutting conditions, and starts cutting automatically.
What is included with the Graphtec CE7000-40 15" Desktop Vinyl Cutter:
- Power cord and USB cable
- Blade holder and 45° blade
- Blade loupe (magnifier) to easily see the blade to make length adjustments
- Fiber tip pen holder and pen for plotting
- Graphtec Pro Studio (Windows), Graphtec Studio (Mac), Cutting Master 4 plug-in for Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw, Windows driver
- Printed documents including Setup Manual, Cutting Blade Manual, and Safety Manual
- Graphtec Video Training
- Graphtec Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labor with online registration
Graphtec CE7000-60 Vinyl Cutter Specification Highlights
|Model||Graphtec CE7000-40 Vinyl Cutter Plotter|
|Configuration||Grit rolling plotter driven by a digital servo motor|
|Maximum Cutting Width||15"|
|Guaranteed Tracking (W x L)||15" x 78"|
|Mountable media width||2" - 19"|
|Number of push rollers||2 rollers|
|Maximum cutting speed||24" per second in all directions|
|Maximum cutting force||450 gf in 38 steps|
|Minimum character size||Approx. 5 mm (0.016") alphanumeric (depending on character font and type of media)|
|Programmable resolution||GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL™: 0.025 mm|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX|
|Buffer memory||2 MB|
|Command sets||GP-GL / HP-GL™ (Set by command or auto-detect)|
|Display||Graphic type LCD with back-light (240dots x 128dots), supports 10 languages|
|Registration Mark Sensing System||Marks are scanned by an optical sensor (ARMS 8.0), Segment area and Multiple marks compensation, 4-points axis alignment, Auto mark detection|
|Alignment accuracy||Maximum 0.3 mm with printed image (when reading registration marks specified by this machine)|
|Power source||100 to 120, 200 to 240 V AC (Auto switch), 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||120 VA|
|External dimensions (W x D x H)||Approx. 30.4" x 11.5" x 12.3"|
|Weight (Approx)||27.7 lbs (13kg)|
|Compatible OS||Windows 7+, Mac OSX 10.6+|
For full product specifications, please download the Graphtec CE7000-40 brochure.
Shipping: This oversize item does not qualify for free shipping. Discounted UPS Ground shipping will be calculated and applied during checkout.
Return Policy: Vinyl cutter sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that the Graphtec CE7000-40 vinyl cutter meets your needs prior to placing an order. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CE7000 Series Introduction
Introduction to the Graphtec CE7000 Series plotting cutters
Blade Assembly for the Graphtec CE7000
Graphtec CE7000 Series Basic Operation: Blade Assembly
Creating Outline Layers in Adobe Illustrator for the CE7000
CE7000 Series Print & Cut: Creating Outline Layers in Adobe I...
Using the COPY Function on the CE7000
CE7000 Advanced Features: Using the COPY Function on the Graph...