The Graphtec FC9000 Series of vinyl cutter plotters offers the graphics professional advanced features and cutting edge technology. The FC9000 Series is Graphtec's flagship vinyl cutter line that includes a new and improved cutting head, an updated ARMS 8.0 contour cutting system, and the introduction of the new Datalink Barcode System that efficiently loads and processes cutting jobs automatically. Choose from four wide-format vinyl cutter widths.
Graphtec FC9000 Series Vinyl Cutter Plotter Specification Overview:
- Available cutter widths: 30", 42", 54", and 64"
- Maximum cutting downforce of 600g
- Maximum cutting speed of 58.5" per second
- Maximum cutting thickness of 59mils
- Accurate vinyl tracking of 50 feet
- 3-Year Factory Warranty from Graphtec
Datalink Barcode System
Graphtec's new Datalink Barcode System helps to save time and prevent production errors by using barcodes to automatically process multiple jobs at the touch of a button.
The DataLink Barcode System supports any combination of RIP software & printer in addition to the Cutting Master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio software that is included with each FC9000 Series vinyl cutter.
The Graphtec FC9000 vinyl cutter will detect the barcode-linked cutting data from the operator's PC or USB flash memory, open the correct file, set the proper cutting conditions, and start the cutting job automatically.
Accurate ARMS 8.0 Contour Cutting
Graphtec’s Advanced Registration Mark Sensing (ARMS) technology delivers precise print and cut results in addition to efficiency boosting features.
The new white LED sensor and improved search algorithm accurately read registration marks printed from any printer onto a large variety of media types including high gloss, metallic, glitter, and high intensity reflective.
What is included with the Graphtec FC9000-75 Vinyl Cutter
- Floor stand
- Media baskets
- Software: Windows Driver, Graphtec Pro Studio (Windows),
Cutting Master 4 (plugin for Adobe Illustrator), Graphtec Studio for Mac
- Graphtec Video Training (see link below)
- Free Heat Transfer or Sign Vinyl Starter Kit. See the item list below. The free kit will automatically be added to the cart along with the vinyl cutter.
- Expert tech support for as long as you own your Graphtec
Our Free Sign Vinyl Starter Kit includes:
- One (1) 15" x 10 yard roll of black or white Lumina 4200 Series self-adhesive vinyl film.
- One (1) roll of RTape ApliTape application tape - 8" x 50 yards.
- One (1) vinyl weeding tool
- One (1) white 4" wide squeegee
- One (1) yellow 6" wide squeegee
- One (1) Lil' Chizzler vinyl remover scraper
- One (1) FDC Graphic Films Color & Product selector catalog
Our Free Heat Transfer Vinyl Starter Kit includes:
- One (1) 15" x 5-yard roll of black or white Siser EasyWeed.
- One (1) heat transfer cover sheet in the 12" x 16" size.
- One (1) vinyl weeding tool
Freight Shipping Charge: This oversized item ships on a pallet by a freight carrier at a discounted flat-rate of $149.00 to both residential and commercial destinations. Some distant and remote destinations mya require an additional amount due. Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery depending on your location. This item ships directly from Graphtec in California.
Return Policy: Vinyl cutter sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that the Graphtec FC9000 Series vinyl cutter meets your needs prior to placing an order. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.