Consumer Payment Options:
Consumers can buy now and pay later through Affirm (minimum order of $250) and PayPal Credit. Consumers can also pay for orders between $30-$1,500 in four interest-free installment payments over 6 weeks with PayPal Pay in 4.
Equipment Financing for Businesses:
Conserve your cash! We have partnered with Clicklease to offer our business customers competitive and flexible lease terms for equipment orders ranging from $500 to $15,000.
- Apply for credit online with Clicklease.
- Once approved, create an account on our website. If you already have an account with us, skip to step 3.
- Contact us by phone at 888-330-6172 or our Contact Us form and ask us to set up your account for a Clicklease purchase.
- Once your account is set up, we will notify you that you can proceed to place your order online.
- Add the desired equipment to your shopping cart and complete the check out by selecting the "Purchase Order" payment option. Enter "Clicklease" in the purchase order number field. There is no obligation to complete the order at this time. We recommend that you finance only equipment but if you choose to add supplies, they cannot account for more than 20% of the order total.
- We will then present your order to Clicklease so the financing documents can be prepared.
- Clicklease will send your documents by email outlining the payment options and the terms of the financing agreement. Please review the documents carefully.
- Once a payment plan is selected, sign the e-documents with Clicklease and you are done!
- Clicklease will send us payment the next business day and we will ship out your order.
Bring Your Own Financing
If you like to work with a specific finance company or your local bank, no problem. Please let us know of your intentions and have your bank or leasing company contact us once you are approved.
Advantages of Financing:
- Improve Cash Flow Business owners know the importance of cash flow! Cash flow allows a business to make better investment decisions which can lead to the success of a corporation.
- 100% Tax Deductible Financing equipment is 100% tax deductible. The IRS 179 Tax Code allows a business to deduct the full purchase price for equipment purchased or financed in the current tax year. Please consult with your tax professional for complete details.
- Bank Relationship Keep lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build your credentials with any bank.
- Affordable Payment Choose from a variety of payment terms to ensure the best fit for your business. Rates will depend on how long you have been in business and your credit rating.