Window Juice was specifically designed for glass applications. Window Juice gives you time to position your graphics and gets you off the job fast! Take advantage of the money-making jobs everyone used to hate to do. No more long waits to remove transfer tape. Do it now, do it quick, and do it right with Window Juice.
Window Juice Highlights:
- 32 ounce bottle with a trigger sprayer
- Use with pressure sensitive vinyl
- Fast, simple and clean application
- Allows time to properly position graphics
- Eliminates bubbles and wrinkles
- Remove your transfer tape in under two minutes
- Works In extreme weather conditions
- Safe, economical and easy to use
- Shake well before use.
- As with all coating applications, success relies on thorough surface preparation. Surface must be “squeaky” clean prior to application of vinyl graphics.
- Spray cleaned area with Window Juice®. Larger graphics require more flooding.
- Remove backing paper from pressure sensitive vinyl graphics. Lay copy on wet surface and position into place. Squeegee down to remove air bubbles and excess transfer solution. Always squeegee from center to edges.
- Wait two to three minutes. Spray and flood transfer tape with Window Juice®. Squeegee again if desired.
- Carefully remove transfer tape by pulling tape from one corner at a 45 degree angle to the copy.
- Complete transfer by wiping area dry.