Textured Carbon Fiber is a HTV that has a textured carbon fiber-like surface to add an extra dimension to your heat transfer designs. Textured Carbon Fiber is not a print but rather a solid color vinyl that has been "engraved" to make it look like real carbon fiber.
Textured Carbon Fiber Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends, lycra, wool and linen
- Sticky backing sheet makes weeding and repositioning easy
- Roll width is 14.5"
- Thickness is 12 mils (300 microns)
- Recommended cutter blade: 60°
- Cannot be layered
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice
- Roll lengths of 15' or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube
Color Choices:The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.