ThermoFlex Turbo is a new universal heat transfer vinyl that adheres to a wide variety of fabrics including cotton, polyester, blends, Spandex, Lycra, wool, linen and nylon.
ThermoFlex Turbo applies at a low 270°F for only 5 seconds for most fabrics which can help eliminate "heat press box" marks and dye migration issues on polyester fabrics. ThermoFlex Turbo has a pressure sensitive (sticky) carrier which makes weeding and re-positioning very easy. Turbo is sure to please your customers with it's excellent durability and soft feel.
ThermoFlex Turbo Specifications:
- Thickness: 4 mil.
- Pressing temperature: 270-300 F
- Recommended Fabrics: cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, Lycra, wool, linen and nylon
- Also available in economical pre-designated length rolls for larger jobs.
- Columbia Blue, Metallics and Neon colors cannot be layered beneath another color
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice
- Quantity discount pricing is on a single color, per roll basis
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Nylon - 300°F
Nylon - Prepress garment for 5 seconds, then add material and press 5 seconds
Nylon - Low, even pressure
Nylon - Warm, cover with silicone sheet and repress for 10 seconds. Neons, Col. Blue, & Berry – Peel cold.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.