ThermoFlex Turbo is a universal HTV that adheres to a wide variety of fabrics including cotton, polyester, blends, Spandex, Lycra, wool, linen and nylon.
ThermoFlex Turbo applies at a low 270°F for only 5 seconds for most fabrics which can help eliminate "heat press box" marks and dye migration issues on polyester fabrics. ThermoFlex Turbo has a pressure sensitive (sticky) carrier which makes weeding and re-positioning very easy. Turbo is sure to please your customers with it's excellent durability and soft feel.
ThermoFlex Turbo Specifications:
- Thickness: 4 mil.
- Roll width: 15"
- Roll lengths: 5-yards (15 ft), 10-yards (30 ft), 25-yards (75 ft), and 50-yards (150 ft)
- Pressing temperature: 270-300 F
- Recommended Fabrics: cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, Lycra, wool, linen and nylon
- Also available by-the-foot for smaller jobs.
- Columbia Blue, Metallics and Neon colors cannot be layered beneath another color
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.