ThermoFlex Plus in bright neon colors is available in 15" wide rolls and in several standard lengths. ThermoFlex Plus is a heat transfer vinyl from Specialty Materials that is known for its ease of use and true matte finish that many apparel decorators and crafters prefer. Its sticky carrier sheet makes ThermoFlex Plus HTV a great choice for small graphics and lettering as the tackiness prevents the vinyl from falling off during cutting and weeding.
ThermoFlex Plus is available in 6 super-bright, fluorescent neon colors. It is perfect for adding some eye-popping color to black t-shirts and apparel. Under a blacklight, the neon heat transfer vinyl colors really appear to glow.
ThermoFlex Plus Neon 15" Wide Roll Specifications:
- Actual roll width is 15".
- Available rolls lengths: 5-yards (15 ft), 10-yards (30 ft.), 25-yards (75 ft.) and 50-yards (150 ft.)
- Vinyl thickness is 4 mils/100 microns
- Adheres to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly, cotton/poly/acrylic blends, linen, and wool.
- Application with heat press is recommended.
- CPSIA compliant so it is safe for use on children's apparel.
- Durable, will outlast the t-shirt that it is applied to when pressed properly.
- Layerable as a top layer only. Neon colors cannot be a base layer.
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.