Introducing Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch HTV, the perfect choice for producing high quality t-shirt and apparel graphics while reducing your environmental impact on the planet. EasyWeed EcoStretch is an Earth-friendly, water-based film that offers exceptional softness, a lightweight feel, and the stretchability that you, and your customers, love.
What sets Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch apart is its unwavering commitment to sustainability. It applies at a low 250°F temperature which lowers your energy consumption and saves you money. Also, both the film and carrier is 100% recyclable, reducing the stress on landfills.
Choose EasyWeed EcoStretch today and and feel great about both your t-shirt creations and reduced environmental footprint.
Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch Specifications:
- Width: 19.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125".
- Length: Sold by-the foot. Enter the number of continuous feet desired into the quantity box. Full roll is 150 feet (50 yards)
- Thickness: 3.15 mils (80 microns)
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, and Lycra
- Finish: Matte except for silver, gold, rose gold, and vegas gold that have a satin finish
- Application temperature: 250°F
- Superior stretchability
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- CPSIA certified
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter lengths will be hand rolled and tubeless.
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.