Introducing EasyWeed EcoStretch by Siser, the sustainable heat transfer vinyl solution for high-quality t-shirt and apparel decorating. Made with an eco-friendly water-based solution, this innovative HTV provides the same softness, lightweight feel, and stretchiness you love. But that's not all – with a remarkably low application temperature of just 250°F, EasyWeed EcoStretch helps conserve energy, saving you money on your electrical bill. And when you have leftover scraps, you can feel good knowing that both the film and carrier are 100% recyclable thanks to the new water-based composition. Choose EasyWeed EcoStretch and continue producing top-notch garments while reducing your impact on the planet.
Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch Specifications:
- Width: 11.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125".
- Length: Sold by-the foot. Enter the number of continuous feet desired into the quantity box. Full roll is 150 feet (50 yards)
- Thickness: 3.15 mils (80 microns)
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, and Lycra
- Finish: Matte except for silver, gold, rose gold, and vegas gold that have a satin finish
- Application temperature: 250°F
- Superior stretchability
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- CPSIA certified
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter lengths will be hand rolled and tubeless.
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.