Use your craft vinyl cutter to create unique, attention grabbing, glow-in-the-dark tshirt designs with 11.8" wide EasyWeed Glow heat transfer vinyl. Siser Easyweed Glow is a highly durable polyurethane film that is completely white in the daylight and casts the classic greenish glow when the lights go out. It's perfect for a range of specialty applications including costumes for the Halloween season.
Like most glow in the dark products, Siser Easyweed Glow must be first "charged" by exposing it to light for a period of time in order for it to glow. The longer the light exposure, the longer the glow!
Siser EasyWeed Glow Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, polyester and cotton/poly blends
- White color in the light and a greenish glow in the dark
- Satin finish with a soft feel
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- Approximately 3.5 mils thick
- The actual roll width is approximately 11.8" wide
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube for easy handling. Shorter lengths will be hand rolled and tubeless.
Moisture Wicking Materials:
This type of fabric is heat sensitive and the regular temperature setting may leave a heat/bounding box that will not fade. Siser EasyWeed can be applied at a temperature as low as 280?F but the press time will need to be increased. When testing, increase the press time in 5 second increments until good adhesion is achieved. Testing with a spare garment is highly recommended.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.