ThermoFlex Plus heat transfer vinyl rolls in the 12" width are sized to fit all craft-sized vinyl cutters. It is also a good choice if small graphics are required. ThermoFlex Plus is one of the most popular HTVs that we carry due to its true matte finish, soft feel, and ease of use thanks to its sticky, pressure-sensitive, carrier sheet.
To produce the rolls, we take 12" wide master rolls of ThermoFlex Plus and machine rewind them down in our warehouse into several popular roll sizes. The rolls are precise, consistent, and easy to handle.
ThermoFlex Plus 12" Wide Roll Specifications:
- Roll width: 12"
- Offered in 5-yard, 10-yard, 25-yard, and 50-yard lengths.
- Thickness is 4 mils/100 microns.
- True matte finish (flat)
- Soft to the touch
- Adheres to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly, cotton/poly/acrylic blends, linen, and wool.
- Heat press application recommended.
- CPSIA compliant so it is safe for children's clothing.
- Layerable but note that the Columbia Blue can only be a top layer.
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.