We offer ThermoFlex Plus in 12" x 15" sheets for small craft vinyl cutters and projects. ThermoFlex Plus is a popular heat transfer vinyl from Specialty Materials and it is the HTV of choice of many apparel decorators and crafters worldwide. It features a soft, matte finish with a sticky carrier that makes it easy to cut, weed, and apply. It also comes in over 90 color choices, the widest selection on the market.
Durability is another great characteristic of ThermoFlex Plus. When applied properly, it will outlast the t-shirt or garment that it is applied to. Need more than a sheet? We also offer ThermoFlex Plus by-the-foot and in rolls for larger jobs.
ThermoFlex Plus 12" x 15" Sheet Specifications:
- Actual sheet size is 12" x 15" with an allowable variance of +/- .125" on either dimension.
- Thickness is 4 mils/100 microns
- Matte (flat) finish for all colors
- Sticky backing sheet for ease of use
- Adheres to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly, cotton/poly/acrylic blends, linen, and wool.
- Heat press application recommended
- Layerable but note that the Columbia Blue can only be a top layer
- CPSIA compliant so it is safe for children's clothing.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.