Siser Holographic heat transfer vinyl contains "crystal chips" that will add depth and dimension to your designs based on the lighting and viewing angle. Siser Holographic HTV is also great for making "faux" rhinestone designs by cutting rhinestone sized circles using rhinestoning software.
Siser Holographic Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends and leather
- CPSIA Certified so it's safe for children's apparel
- Backing sheet is sticky so it's good for small letters and details
- Gloss finish
- Will not stretch
- Layering is not recommended
- The actual roll width is 19.5" with an acceptable variance of +/- 1/8"
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Roll lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be hand rolled and tubeless.
**The "Spectrum" style has a line across the roll every 2-3 feet where the pattern repeats itself. This is not a defect. For this reason "Spectrum" is only available in rolls and not individual sheets. Sorry, no requests for sections without the repeating line.
Color Choices:The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.