Siser Holographic heat transfer vinyl in 11.8" wide rolls add depth and dimension to your tshirt apparel graphics. Holographic contains brilliant "crystal chips" that makes for a sparkly sequin-like look. Siser Holographic HTV is also great for making "faux" rhinestone designs by cutting rhinestone sized circles using design software. Holographic is best used for smaller accents, graphics, and lettering to prevent a rigid feel.
Siser Holographic 12" Roll Specifications:
- The actual roll width is approximately 11.8" with an acceptance variance of +/- .125".
- Thickness: 4.3 mils (110 microns)
- Applies to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends and leather
- CPSIA Certified so it's safe for children's apparel
- Clear sticky carrier sheet
- Gloss finish
- Will not stretch
- Layering is not recommended
- Available lengths: 5-yards (15 feet), 10-yards (30 feet), 25-yards (75 feet), and 50-yards (150 feet).
- The Spectrum color has a repeating line every couple of feet
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Roll lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be hand rolled and tubeless.
**The "Spectrum" style has a line across the roll every 2-3 feet where the pattern repeats itself. This is not a defect. For this reason "Spectrum" is only available in rolls and not individual sheets. Sorry, no requests for sections without the repeating line.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How To Apply Siser® Holographic HTV
A shiny, sparkly vinyl with a smooth finish. SAY WHAT? We’re t...
A Guide to Siser® Holographic
Have you ever had any problems cutting or applying Siser® Holo...
#3 The Tips, the Tricks, and the New - Pearl Holographic
Welcoming these NEW Holographic Pearl colors to the Siser® fam...