Try it and we think you will agree that VelCut Evo and Premium Flock from SEF is the best heat transfer flock on the market today thanks to it's luxurious look and soft feel. Located in France, SEF is recognized as one of the world's leading manufacturers of flock materials with over 40 years of expertise.
VelCut Evo and Premium flock offers excellent cutting and weeding characteristics and it's hot melt glue has excellent holding power even with thin lines and script fonts.
SEF VelCut Evo and Premium Specifications:
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester and cotton/poly blends
- Thickness: 500 microns (19.7 mils)
- Liner is slightly sticky
- A 60° vinyl cutter blade is recommended
- Tested for harmful substances: OEKO-TEX Class I (White) Class II (Colors)
- Evo is made of viscose fibers while the Premium is made of polyamide fibers
- Actual sheet size is 12" x 19.75" with an acceptable variance of +/- 1/4" on either dimension.
Color Choices:The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.