RTape AT65 Clear Choice in wide format rolls are a high tack application tape that provides excellent performance for a wide range of adhesive vinyl applications including those with tight release liners. AT65 Clear Choice tape is ultra-clear which allows for easy registration of multi-color vinyl graphics. It's high tack adhesive makes it ideal for transferring small, highly detailed graphics. Other applications include textured & matte finish vinyl films, textured wrap, window, and wall films as well as thermal die cuts. Not for heat transfer applications.
RTape AT65 Clear Choice Application Tape Specifications:
- Composition: Embossed polypropylene
- Adhesive: Clear acrylic
- Finish: Matte
- Thickness: 3.7 mils (3.7/1000")
- Available roll widths: 30", 36", and 48"
- Roll length: 50 yards (150 feet)
- Tack: High
- Liner: No, self-wound roll
- Wet apply: Yes and without discoloration
- Shelf life: 1 year
- Laminate: Yes, cold
- Minimum application temperature: 40° F