The Lumina 7238 Series in wide format 54" and 60" widths is an air egress digital print media that is repositionable, easy to apply, and offers light blockout qualities. The 7238 Series is designed for general purpose printed graphics, signage, and decals requiring medium-term outdoor durability and clean removal. It features a repositionable grey adhesive that removes cleanly and applies without bubbles or wrinkles thanks to the air egress quality. The recommended laminate for greater outdoor durability is the Lumina 7038 Series.
Lumina 7238 Air Egress Print Media Specifications:
- Vinyl technology: calendered, polymeric
- Acceptable printing technologies: solvent, eco-solvent, latex, and UV inkjet
- Thickness: 3.0 mil (3/1000")
- Color: white
- Finish: gloss or matte
- Blockout: yes
- Outdoor durability: 5 years
- Adhesive: grey, repositionable, air egress, removable
- Liner: 90# PE coated kraft
- Conformability: flat surfaces and simple curves
- Usage: indoor/outdoor
- Laminate: yes, cold
- Wet apply: no
- Minimum application temp: 50° F
- Available roll widths: 54" and 60"
- Available roll lengths: 25 and 50 yards
Not for use in laser, sublimation, inkjet, or thermal transfer printers.
Shipping: In most cases, this item ships directly from FDC Graphic Films in South Bend, Indiana. This oversize item does not qualify for our flat-rate or free UPS Ground shipping. Discounted shipping charges will be quoted and added to the order. FDC Graphic Films reserves the right to ship this item by FedEx Ground instead of UPS Ground.
Returns: This special order item is not eligible for a return. Please make sure the Lumina 7238 Air Egress Print Media will meet your needs prior to placing an order. Feel free to call, email, or chat with us prior to placing your order if you have any questions.