The Lumina 7251 Series is a digital print media vinyl designed for short-term applications to most smooth tile and concrete floors. It features a removable clear acrylic adhesive and is ideal for point of purchase graphics, social distancing decals, and short-term directional signage. For use with the Lumina 7051 Anti-Skid Laminate.
Lumina 7251 Series Tile Floor Print Media Specifications:
- Vinyl technology: calendered
- Acceptable printing technologies: solvent, eco-solvent, latex, UV inkjet & screen
- Thickness: 3.2 mil (3.2/1000")
- Color: white
- Finish: matte
- Adhesive: clear removable
- Liner: 90# layflat
- Conformability: flat surfaces
- Usage: indoor
- Laminate: yes, cold
- Wet apply: yes
- Minimum application temp: 40° F
- Available roll widths: 18", 27", and 54" with an acceptable variance of +/- .25".
- Available roll lengths: 25 and 50 yards
- Not for use in laser, sublimation, inkjet, and thermal transfer printers.
Shipping Information: This oversized item does not qualify for free or flat rate shipping. Discounted UPS Ground shipping will be calculated and added to the order.