Siser S-Print is a new water-based printable heat transfer vinyl that offers a super soft feel that is also eco-friendly. S-Print is the perfect choice for stretchy, heat sensitive apparel thanks to it low 248° application temperature. Like most Siser products, S-Print is CPSIA certified so it is safe to use on children's clothing. For use in solvent and eco-solvent printers only.
Siser S-Print Specifications:
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex
- For use in eco-solvent and solvent based printers.
- Not for use in inkjet, laser, latex, or sublimation printers.
- Finish: matte (flat)
- Available roll widths: 54" and 59"
- Available roll lengths: 25 yards
- 3.35 mils thick (85 microns)
- Low 248°F application
- CPSIA certified
- Recommended mask: Siser TTD Easy Mask or Siser TTD High Tack Mask
Allow ink to dry for 15 minutes before applying mask
TTD Easy Mask and TTD High Tack
Cotton, Polyester, Poly/Cotton Blends, Spandex and Lycra
10 - 15 seconds
Print and cut right reading (45° blade recommended)
Medium, even pressure
Wait 24 hours before washing, Machine wash cold with mild detergent, Dry at low setting, No chlorine bleach, No dry cleaning
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.