Introducing the UNINET IColor 650 Color + White Transfer Laser Printer the newest, most versatile A3 Portable Tabloid Transfer Printer with White Overprint and Underprint capabilities available on the market today.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership, Plain and Simple
If you're looking for high performance printing capabilities, look no further than the UNINET IColor 650 White Toner Laser Transfer Printer. The 1200 dpi print resolution offers sharp details for nearly any job.
Buy One Printer. Get Six!
The IColor 650 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications (kit sold separately)
- Fluorescent colors and Clear (kit sold separately)
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities (kit sold separately)
Do You Have a Need for Speed?
The UNINET IColor 650 pushes the pedal to the metal with a 1GB RAM which is nearly 4X faster than previous models and the competition. It also features LED and Low Temperature Fusing Technology allowing you to print on-demand in one pass A3, or 11” x 17” tabloid- sized and larger graphics and transfer onto large-sized garments.
When More is Less
More features, more versatility, more speed, more savings, less printing costs and hassle - free maintenance.
The UNINET IColor 650 comes packed with a White Toner Higher Yield cartridge optimizing all functions to unprecedented levels while delivering up to 10,000 pages and 2.5 higher print yield than the competition, as well as considerably reducing print cost per page and significant savings.
All the Perks You’ve Come to Expect Only from UNINET
- IColor ProRIP software included providing 50% less white toner usage.
- A3 and tabloid-sized professional-quality image printing capabilities.
- On-demand wide format printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surface(s), marketing customization, merchandising materials, and more.
- Digital transfers onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textiles and apparel as well as hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylic, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather and more.
- Offers hassle - free Maintenance compared with ink-based printers.
- Comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprising hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- Built-in duplexing capability for non-transfer related printing.
- Includes IColor SmartCUT RIP Enhancement software allowing the user to print oversized images greater than tabloid and A3.
- Includes two print test pages for CMYK and CMYW printing incorporated in the printer’s hardware for enhanced user experience.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint and NFC capable.
What's in the Box?
- The UNINET IColor 650 Transfer Printer comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- IColor ProRIP Transfer software for white overprint and underprint functionality, as well as color changes, image manipulation, cost estimation and rasterization on the fly!
- IColor SmartCUT RIP Enhancement software allowing the user to print oversized images greater than tabloid and A3.
We include the following FREE Starter Kit with each IColor 650 Printer Purchase (a value of over $391.50!)**
- Free IColor Select 2-Step Transfer Paper 100-Pack in the 8.27" x 11.69" (A4) size ($185.00 value)
- Free Silicone Overlay Sheets 50-Pack in the 8.5" x 11" size ($7.50 value)
- Free Digital Stock Art book by Great Dane Graphics ($199.00 value - book cover and volume may vary)
- Expert technical support
Download the UniNet IColor 650 brochure (pdf)
|Print Speed||Letter/A4 – up to 36 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 50,000 pg/mo.|
Standard (not for use with transfer paper)
1GB DDR3 32bit + 3GB ROM
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Emulation||PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™|
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64)|
|Interfaces||10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0, Wireless LAN|
|Paper Cassette||300 sheet Legal/Letter/Tabloid|
|Paper Sizes (Min./Max.)||A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive and banners up to 52” long|
|Paper Weight||Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)|
|Size||(WxDxH) 17.6" x 21.7" x 14.2" (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)|
|Weight||88 lb. (40 kg)|
|Power||120v and 230v using the included power converter|
2 years (parts and labor)
Freight Shipping Charge: This oversized item ships on a pallet the next business day by R+L Carriers freight truck for a discounted rate of $149.00 ($299.00 for western US) to both residential and commercial destinations. Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery depending on your location. Liftgate service is included in the fee if required. This item ships directly from UNINET in New York. Local curbside pickup is not available for this item.
Return Policy: Printer sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that the UNINET IColor 650 meets your needs prior to placing an order. Warranty is handled by UNINET with our assistance if needed. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.