ThermoFlex Plus Metal Flake extra-large 20" wide rolls have metal flakes embedded right into the HTV. The metal flakes add glitz to your apparel decorating while offering a softer and lighter feel than standard glitter. Just like the standard ThermoFlex Plus, the Metal Flake heat transfer vinyl is easy to use. The pressure sensitive backing sheet is sticky which makes the vinyl easy to cut, weed, and apply. The stickiness also makes ThermoFlex Metal Flake HTV a great choice for small lettering as the vinyl won't fall off while weeding.
We offer ThermoFlex Metal Flake heat transfer vinyl in several convenient and economical roll sizes. We use industrial rewinders in our warehouse to produce precise and even rolls that are easy to handle and work with.
ThermoFlex Plus Metal Flake 20" Wide Roll Specifications:
- Roll width is 20"
- Choose from several popular roll lengths.
- Thickness is 5 mils/125 microns
- Adheres to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly, cotton/poly/acrylic blends, linen, and wool.
- CPSIA certified so it is safe for children's clothing.
- Application with a heat press is recommended.
- Top layerable only. Metal Flake colors cannot be a base layer.
- Durable, when applied properly will outlast the t-shirt.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.