We offer ThermoFlex Plus heat transfer vinyl in 20" wide rolls for larger vinyl cutters and extra-large graphics. ThermoFlex Plus HTV features a matte finish, a soft touch, and is available in more color choices than any other brand.
ThermoFlex Plus has a sticky, pressure sensitive liner which makes it an excellent choice for small letters and graphics. It is also easy to cut, weed, and apply. The heat transfer vinyl itself is CPSIA compliant so it is safe for use on children's apparel.
We offer ThermoFlex Plus HTV in several convenient roll sizes including 5-yards, 10-yards, 25-yards and 50 yards for most colors. Our industrial-grade roll rewinders insure precise and even rolls that are easy to handle and work with.
ThermoFlex Plus 20" Wide Roll Specifications:
- Actual roll width: 20"
- Thickness is 4 mils/100 microns.
- Matte finish (flat)
- Adheres to cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly, cotton/poly/acrylic blends, linen, and wool.
- Application with a heat press is recommended.
- Very durable, will outlast most t-shirts.
- CPSIA compliant so it can be safely used on children's clothing.
- Layerable but note that the Columbia Blue can only be a top layer.
- Please note that all vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.