We offer Siser Glitter White and Neon heat transfer vinyl by-the-foot in the 12" width for small jobs and projects. There is no need to buy a large roll of HTV when only a few feet of a particular color is needed. The 12" width will also fit small craft cutters. Siser Glitter heat transfer vinyl is popular with dance and cheer teams, moms, and kids. Speaking of kids, Siser Glitter is CPSIA Certified so it is always safe to use on children's apparel.
Siser Glitter is easy to use and apply with either a heat press or hand iron. The pressure sensitive backing sheet is sticky so it is a good choice for smaller letters and graphics as they won't fall off the carrier.
Looking to expand your Glitter possibilities? The white Siser Glitter accepts sublimation inks! See the video for how to sublimate onto white Glitter.
Siser Glitter White & Neon 12" By-The-Foot Specifications:
- Actual roll width is 11.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125"
- 12.8 mils (325 microns) thick
- Adheres to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends and leather.
- CPSIA certified so it is safe for children's apparel
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron.
- White accepts sublimation inks
- PU (polyurethane) composition
- Cuttable with laser systems
- Has a "sandy" feel to it.
- Not layerable
- Very limited stretchability
- Durable, glitter won't fall off
- 60° cutting blade is recommended
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.