Siser Glitter 12" x 12" sheets in White and Neon colors are sized for your craft vinyl cutter and small projects. Siser Glitter HTV is popular with dance and cheer teams, moms, and kids. Speaking of kids, Siser Glitter is also CPSIA Certified so it is safe for use on children's clothing.
Siser Glitter is easy to use and apply. The pressure sensitive backing sheet is sticky so it is a good choice for smaller letters and graphics as they won't fall off the carrier.
Looking to expand your Glitter possibilities? The white Siser Glitter accepts sublimation inks! See the video for how to sublimate onto white Glitter.
Siser Glitter White & Neon 12" x 12" Sheet Specifications:
- Actual sheet size is 12" x 11.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .25" on either dimension.
- 12.8 mils (325 microns) thick
- Adheres to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends and leather.
- CPSIA certified so it's safe for children's apparel
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron.
- White accepts sublimation inks
- PU (polyurethane) composition
- Cuttable with laser systems
- Has a "sandy" feel to it.
- Not layerable
- Very limited stretchability
- Durable, glitter won't fall off
- 60° cutting blade is recommended
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.