Siser Glitter heat transfer vinyl in extra-large 12" x 20" sheets is the perfect choice for over-sized projects while still fitting in your craft vinyl cutter. Siser Glitter HTV offers more sparkle punch per inch than any other glitter heat transfer vinyl on the market. It is popular with dance and cheer teams, moms, and kids. Speaking of kids, Siser Glitter is CPSIA Certified so it is safe for use on children's clothing.
Siser Glitter 12" x 20" extra-large sheets are available in over 30 colors and they are easy to use with either a heat press or hand iron. The pressure sensitive backing sheet is sticky so it is a good choice for smaller letters and graphics as they won't fall off the carrier. Looking for white and neon glitter colors? They can be found here.
Siser Glitter 12" x 20" Sheet Specifications:
- Actual sheet size is 12" x 19.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .25" on either dimension.
- 12.8 mils (325 microns) thick
- Adheres to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends and leather.
- CPSIA certified so it's safe for children's apparel
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron.
- PU (polyurethane) composition
- Cuttable with laser systems
- Has a "sandy" feel to it.
- Not layerable
- Very limited stretchability
- Durable, glitter won't fall off
- 60° cutting blade is recommended
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.