Siser Easyweed Stretch heat transfer vinyl offers excellent stretchability along with a true matte finish. Siser EasyWeed Stretch is one of the thinnest heat transfer materials offered by Siser along with the softest feel. Siser EasyWeed Stretch is ideal for performance wear and Tshirts alike and is offered in 28 popular colors. It's also CPSIA certified so it's safe to use on children's apparel. We also offer Siser EasyWeed Stretch in 12" x 15" sheets to fit all small craft cutters.
Siser EasyWeed Stretch Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, poly/cotton/rayon blends, spandex and lycra.
- Soft matte finish
- Superior stretchability
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- CPSIA certified
- Actual roll width is approximately 14-3/4"
- Please click on the "Application" tab for important updated application instructions.
- Siser EasyWeed Stretch is being transitioned to a new frosted, semi-transparent liner instead of clear. The new liner will not affect the product or application process.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter lengths will be hand rolled and tubeless.
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.