With Siser Easyweed Glow heat transfer vinyl material you can now create unique, conversation-sparking apparel that will attract attention anywhere it’s worn. Siser Easyweed Glow is a highly durable polyurethane film that is completely white in the daylight and casts the classic greenish glow when the lights go out. Siser Easyweed Glow is perfect for a range of specialty applications including costumes and tshirts for the Halloween season.
Like most glow in the dark products, Siser Easyweed Glow must be first "charged" by exposing it to light for a period of time in order for it to glow. The longer the light exposure, the longer the glow!
Siser EasyWeed Glow Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, polyester and cotton/poly blends
- White color in the light and a greenish glow in the dark
- Satin finish with a soft feet
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- Approximately 3.5 mils thick
- The actual roll width is approximately 14-3/4" wide
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube for easy handling. Shorter lengths will be hand rolled and tubeless.
Moisture Wicking Materials:
This type of fabric is heat sensitive and the regular temperature setting may leave a heat/bounding box that will not fade. Siser EasyWeed can be applied at a temperature as low as 280?F but the press time will need to be increased. When testing, increase the press time in 5 second increments until good adhesion is achieved. Testing with a spare garment is highly recommended.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.