Siser EasyWeed HTV in 15" Wide Rolls
Siser EasyWeed heat transfer vinyl rolls in the 15" width are one of our most popular HTV products. We machine roll our 5-yard, 10-yard and 25-yard rolls down from the 50-yard master rolls that we receive from Siser. Our EasyWeed rolls are convenient, uniform, and properly wound for ease of use.
Siser EasyWeed is one of the best heat transfer materials on the market today. The name "EasyWeed" really describes the product and makes it one of the most user friendly HTV products that are available. EasyWeed's backing sheet is sticky which makes it a great choice for small graphics and lettering too. Need to make multi-colored designs? No, problem. It's layerable and doesn't feel too heavy to the touch.
EasyWeed is safe too. Its polyurethane composition is safe for everyone. In fact, it has been certified by the CPSIA so it's perfect for young children's apparel. Since it does not contain any pvc plastics, it's more earth friendly too.
Siser EasyWeed 15" Wide Roll Specifications:
- The actual material width is approximately 14.8"
- Available lengths: 5-yards (15 ft.), 10-yards (30 ft.), 25-yards (75 ft.) and 50-yards (150 ft. master roll)
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (3.5/1000's")
- Finish: semi-gloss except for the matte colors which have a flat finish
- Limited stretchability
- Applies to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends and cotton/poly/rayon blends
- Backing sheet is sticky
- CPSIA certified safe for children's apparel
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron
- Compatible with laser cutting systems
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
This item qualifies for custom roll slitting. If you would like your roll(s) to be slit down to a narrower width, or cut in half, please let us know in the order comments section during checkout.
Siser EasyWeed Color Choices:
The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Moisture Wicking Materials:
This type of fabric is heat sensitive and the regular temperature setting may leave a heat/bounding box that will not fade. Siser EasyWeed can be applied at a temperature as low as 280?F but the press time will need to be increased. When testing, increase the press time in 5 second increments until good adhesion is achieved. Testing with a spare garment is highly recommended.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.