Siser EasyWeed fluorescent heat transfer vinyl is available in 15" wide rolls in several popular lengths. The fluorescent EasyWeed colors are the brightest colors available in the Siser HTV lineup and are sure to please with their eye-popping style on black t-shirts and other dark-colored apparel. Put them under a blacklight and watch them appear to glow!
Like the name implies, all EasyWeed colors, including the fluorescents, are easy to use. From cutting, to weeding, to applying, you cannot go wrong with the Siser EasyWeed line.
Siser EasyWeed is CPSIA certified so it is safe to use on children's clothing and apparel. It is made of polyurethane (PU) so it is better for the environment also. EasyWeed is available in 8 super-bright fluorescent colors including our own custom-designed, and exclusive, Fluorescent Purple.
Siser 15" Wide EasyWeed Fluorescent Roll Specifications:
- The actual roll width is 14.75" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125"
- Choose from four common and popular roll lengths
- Thickness is 3.5 mils (3.5/1000")
- Semi-gloss finish
- Sticky carrier sheet so it is ideal for small details
- Adheres to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly, and cotton/poly/rayon blends
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron
- Compatible with laser cutting systems
- CPSIA certified
More Roll Information:
- Custom roll width cutting is available for this item. If you would like your roll slit down to a narrower size, please let us know in the order comments field during checkout.
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the internet.
Moisture Wicking Materials:
This type of fabric is heat sensitive and the regular temperature setting may leave a heat/bounding box that will not fade. Siser EasyWeed can be applied at a temperature as low as 280?F but the press time will need to be increased. When testing, increase the press time in 5 second increments until good adhesion is achieved. Testing with a spare garment is highly recommended.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.