Introducing Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch, the decorator's choice for creating stunning matte finish heat transfer vinyl graphics on t-shirts and apparel. The best part? EasyWeed EcoStretch maintains the same level of softness, lightweight feel, and stretchability as the original EasyWeed Stretch HTV while going the extra mile for sustainability.
With a low application temperature of just 250°F, EasyWeed EcoStretch not only guarantees outstanding results but also helps reduce energy consumption, leading to lower electric bills. By choosing EasyWeed EcoStretch, you're not only saving on costs but also minimizing your environmental impact. Both the film and carrier of this revolutionary heat transfer vinyl are 100% recyclable, thanks to their innovative water-based composition.
Create breathtaking garment graphics that your customers will love, all while adhering to your commitment to sustainability. Make a lasting impact with EasyWeed EcoStretch and let your creativity shine with a clear conscience.
Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch Specifications:
- Width: 19.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125".
- Length: 25-Yards (75 Feet)
- Thickness: 3.15 mils (80 microns)
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, and Lycra
- Finish: Matte except for silver, gold, rose gold, and vegas gold that have a satin finish
- Application temperature: 250°F
- Superior stretchability
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- CPSIA certified
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
*The rolls were reverse rolled for the product photo to show the true vinyl color through the clear backing sheet. Normal rolls are rolled adhesive side out.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.