Explore Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch, the ideal choice for designing stunning matte finish graphics on t-shirts and apparel. Boasting the same softness, lightweight feel, and stretchability as the original EasyWeed Stretch line, EasyWeed EcoStretch goes above and beyond by prioritizing sustainability.
With an impressive low application temperature of only 250°F, EasyWeed EcoStretch not only delivers outstanding results but also helps reduce your energy consumption, leading to lower electric bills. Additionally, both the film and carrier of this heat transfer vinyl are 100% recyclable, thanks to their water-based composition.
With Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch, you can to create beautiful t-shirt and garment graphics that your customers love, while feeling good about minimizing your environmental impact.
Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch Specifications:
- Width: 19.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125".
- Length: 25-Yards (75 Feet)
- Thickness: 3.15 mils (80 microns)
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, and Lycra
- Finish: Matte except for silver, gold, rose gold, and vegas gold that have a satin finish
- Application temperature: 250°F
- Superior stretchability
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- CPSIA certified
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
*The rolls were reverse rolled for the product photo to show the true vinyl color through the clear backing sheet. Normal rolls are rolled adhesive side out.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.