Introducing EasyWeed EcoStretch by Siser: the sustainable heat transfer vinyl solution for high-quality t-shirt and apparel decorating. Made with an eco-friendly water-based solution, this innovative HTV offers the same softness, lightweight feel, and stretchiness that you love. Plus, it has the added benefit of a remarkably low application temperature of just 250°F. By conserving energy, EasyWeed EcoStretch not only saves you money on your electrical bill but also reduces your environmental impact.
What's more, EasyWeed EcoStretch goes beyond sustainability by addressing waste. Leftover scraps are 100% recyclable, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint. Make a positive impact on the planet, and your customers, with Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch HTV.
Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch Specifications:
- Width: 11.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125".
- Length: 5-Yards (15 Feet)
- Thickness: 3.15 mils (80 microns)
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, and Lycra
- Finish: Matte except for silver, gold, rose gold, and vegas gold that have a satin finish
- Application temperature: 250°F
- Superior stretchability
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- CPSIA certified
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
*The rolls were reverse rolled for the product photo to show the true vinyl color through the clear backing sheet. Normal rolls are rolled adhesive side out.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.