Introducing Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch, the ultimate eco-friendly heat transfer vinyl solution for your t-shirt and apparel decoration needs. With its water-based formula, this revolutionary HTV not only offers a soft, lightweight feel and incredible stretchiness but also supports sustainability.
What sets EasyWeed EcoStretch apart is its remarkably low application temperature of just 250°F. By conserving energy, this HTV not only saves you money on your electrical bill but also contributes to reducing your environmental impact.
But that's not all. EasyWeed EcoStretch goes even further in promoting a greener future by addressing waste. All leftover scraps can be 100% recycled, ensuring that you can minimize your carbon footprint while creating high-quality designs.
Make a positive impact on the planet while impressing your customers with Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch HTV.
Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch Specifications:
- Width: 11.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125".
- Length: 10-Yards (30 Feet)
- Thickness: 3.15 mils (80 microns)
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, and Lycra
- Finish: Matte except for silver, gold, rose gold, and vegas gold that have a satin finish
- Application temperature: 250°F
- Superior stretchability
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- CPSIA certified
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
*The rolls were reverse rolled for the product photo to show the true vinyl color through the clear backing sheet. Normal rolls are rolled adhesive side out.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.