Discover Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch - the perfect choice for creating beautiful matte finish graphics for t-shirts and apparel. EasyWeed EcoStretch offers the same softness, lightweight feel, and stretchability as the original EasyWeed Stretch line, but without the environmental impact.
What sets EasyWeed EcoStretch apart is its commitment to sustainability. Not only does it provide exceptional results, but it also helps you save energy and reduce your electric bill with its impressively low application temperature of just 250°F. Additionally, both the film and carrier of this heat transfer vinyl are 100% recyclable due to their water-based composition. This means that when you have leftover scraps, you can feel good knowing that you're making a positive impact on the planet.
Choose EasyWeed EcoStretch and continue producing top-notch garments while minimizing your environmental footprint.
Siser EasyWeed EcoStretch Specifications:
- Width: 19.8" with an acceptable variance of +/- .125".
- Length: 10-Yards (30 Feet)
- Thickness: 3.15 mils (80 microns)
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Spandex, and Lycra
- Finish: Matte except for silver, gold, rose gold, and vegas gold that have a satin finish
- Application temperature: 250°F
- Superior stretchability
- Sticky backing sheet so it's good for small letters
- CPSIA certified
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
*The rolls were reverse rolled for the product photo to show the true vinyl color through the clear backing sheet. Normal rolls are rolled adhesive side out.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.