Siser EasyWeed in 54" - 59" wide rolls is sized to fit most wide format professional vinyl cutters. Siser EasyWeed continues to be one of the best heat transfer vinyls on the market today and is preferred by many commercial apparel decorators worldwide.
The name "EasyWeed" describes the product and makes it one of the most user friendly HTV products that are available. EasyWeed's backing sheet is sticky which makes it a great choice for small graphics and lettering too. Need to make multi-colored designs? No, problem. It's layerable and doesn't feel too heavy to the touch.
EasyWeed is safe too. Its polyurethane composition is safe for everyone. In fact, it has been certified by the CPSIA so it's perfect for young children's apparel. Since it does not contain any pvc plastics, it's more earth friendly too.
Special Order: This is a special order item that ships directly from Siser in Michigan. Special order items are not returnable. Please allow an extra 1-3 days for delivery.
Siser EasyWeed 54" - 59" Wide Roll Specifications:
- The actual factory roll is 59" wide with an acceptable variance of +/- .25"
- The 54" roll width is slit down from the 59" wide roll at the Siser warehouse for a $6.50 fee. There is an acceptable cutting variance of +/- .25" for slit rolls.
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (3.5/1000's")
- Roll length: 50 yards (150 feet)
- Finish: semi-gloss except for the matte colors which have a flat finish
- Limited stretchability
- Applies to cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends and cotton/poly/rayon blends
- Backing sheet is sticky
- CPSIA certified safe for children's apparel
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron
- Compatible with laser cutting systems
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Moisture Wicking Materials:
This type of fabric is heat sensitive and the regular temperature setting may leave a heat/bounding box that will not fade. Siser EasyWeed can be applied at a temperature as low as 280?F but the press time will need to be increased. When testing, increase the press time in 5 second increments until good adhesion is achieved. Testing with a spare garment is highly recommended.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.