ORAMASK 813 Stencil Film from Orafol is the perfect choice for paint and stain masking. It was developed for stencil applications, such as those involving paint spraying techniques onto smooth, rigid substrates and surfaces. Plus, its transparency allows for excellent substrate visibility. Whether you're looking to paint designs onto a gymnasium floor, painted drywall, signage, crafts, or vehicles, ORAMASK 813 Stencil Film has you covered.
ORAMASK 813 Stencil Film Specfications:
- Roll width: 12", compatible with Cricut and Cameo
- Roll length: Sold by-the-foot. Enter the number of continuous feet desired into the quantity field. Full roll is 50 yards (enter 150 feet).
- Thickness: 3 mils
- Color: translucent blue with a matte finish
- Adhesive: clear, water-based, low-tack, removable
- Film technology: PVC
- Dry application only
- Release liner: 84# silicone coated paper
- Minimum application temperature: 50°F
- Recommended application tapes: ORATAPE HT55, MT95, MT72, MT80P