Lumina 2407 Series is a premium, flexible, engineering-grade reflective vinyl film that is ideal for fleet and vehicle markings. It features glass-beaded retro-reflective technology for excellent reflectivity at night, even in low-light conditions. This film is also highly resistant to the extremes of hot, cold, dry, and humid weathering conditions, making it a reliable choice for long-lasting vehicle graphics.
- Excellent reflectivity at night
- Highly resistant to weathering
- Suitable for riveted and corrugated surfaces
- Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I standards for reflectivity
- Improves visibility and safety for drivers and pedestrians
- Reduces the risk of accidents
- Increases fleet efficiency
- Fleet vehicles
- Emergency vehicles
- Construction vehicles
- School buses
- Delivery vehicles
- Crafts and more!
- Roll width: 12" with an acceptable variance of +/- .25"
- Roll length: Sold by-the-foot. Enter the number of continuous feet desired into the Quantity box. A full roll is 150 feet (50 yards)
- Thickness: 5.9 mil.
- Film technology: Retro-reflective
- Liner: 90# lay flat paper
- Conformability: Flat, simple curves, rivets, corrugations
- Wet application: No
- Blockout: Yes
- Durability: Up to 7 years outdoors when properly applied (vertical exposure, unprinted).
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter lengths will be hand-rolled.
- By the foot lengths under 15 feet are not returnable.
- The following colors have been discontinued in this size and are limited to our current stock: Orange, Gold, Sapphire Blue, and Ruby Red.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.