The Stahls Hotronix 360 IQ Hat Heat Press is the new standard for pressing hats and caps. The Hotronix 360 IQ hat press is the only heat press on the market that offers the ability to press the front, back, and sides of a hat without removing it from the heat press.
Hotronix 360 IQ Hat Heat Press Features and Benefits:
- Molded platen to reduce creasiing and scorching.
- Adjustable platen to fit all cap sizes.
- Upper and lower independently controlled heated platens.
- Digital time, temperature, and pressure display.
- Wide opening offers a safe heat-free workspace.
- Opens automatically to prevent over-pressing.
- Cloud based tracking of press operations.
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: Heating Element - Lifetime, Framework - 5 Years, Circuit Board - 2 Years, Parts & Labor - 1 Year
Hotronix 360 IQ Hat Heat Press Specifications:
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder-coated finish
- Opening size: 6” x 5”
- Actual weight: 44 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 26” x 15” x 24”
- 120 volt - A dedicated circuit breaker is recommended
To review the complete product documentation, please download the Hotronix 360 IQ Hat Heat Press brochure (pdf) and the Hotronix 360 IQ Owner's Manual (pdf).
Shipping: Free UPS Ground shipping in the continental USA. When not in stock at our warehouse, this item ships directly from Stahls' Hotronix in PA.
Return Policy: Heat press sales are final and not returnable. Please make sure that this machine meets your needs prior to placing an order. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.