The Stahls Hotronix 360 IQ Hat Heat Press is the new standard for pressing hats and caps. The Hotronix 360 IQ hat press is the only heat press on the market that offers the ability to press the front, back, and sides of a hat without removing it from the heat press.
Hotronix 360 IQ Hat Heat Press Features and Benefits:
- Molded platen to reduce creasiing and scorching.
- Adjustable platen to fit all cap sizes.
- Upper and lower independently controlled heated platens.
- Digital time, temperature, and pressure display.
- Wide opening offers a safe heat-free workspace.
- Opens automatically to prevent over-pressing.
- Cloud based tracking of press operations.
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: Heating Element - Lifetime, Framework - 5 Years, Circuit Board - 2 Years, Parts & Labor - 1 Year
Hotronix 360 IQ Hat Heat Press Specifications:
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder-coated finish
- Opening size: 6” x 5”
- Actual weight: 44 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 26” x 15” x 24”
- 120 volt - A dedicated circuit breaker is recommended
Fast & Free Shipping: This heat press ships free by UPS Ground or other similiar carrier. Local same-day curbside pick up is available. When not in stock at our warehouse in Saint Charles, Illinois, this machine will ship next day directly from Stahls Hotronix in PA.
Return Policy: Heat presses may be returned within 30 days of purchase if unopened and unused. See our return policy for full terms. Opened and used machines are not returnable. Please make sure that this heat press machine meets your needs prior to placing an order. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.