With just a pair of push-buttons and a pedal, the Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Table Top can take your heat pressing to the next level. The pneumatic function allows for the upper platen to securely lock down with precise, uniform pressure, and automatically swing open, creating a heat-free work area. Returning the upper platen is as easy as tapping the foot pedal. The process is straightforward, uncomplicated, and easy.
The Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Table Top Swing-Away heat press is perfect for high-volume shops, specialty decorators, and Direct-to-Garment printing. It features a 16" x 20" heated upper platen with swing-away motion. An air compressor is required to operate the machine (not included).
Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Table Top Features:
- Swing-Away action for easy loading/unloading of garments and burn prevention
- Built-in troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Data interface port allows for future software upgrades
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- User-safe two-hand push-button operation
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- 120 PSI for high-pressure applications
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum ½ horsepower and 2-gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Standard Electrical: 120V, 15 amps, 1800 watts
- Optional Electrical: 240V, 7.5 amps, 1800 watts
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- UL/ULC/CE Listed
- Machine dimensions: 34" x 18" x
- Machine weight: 126 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (on pallet)" 37" x 24" x 24"
- Shipping weight: 180 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime on the heating element, 5 years on the frame, 2 years on the circuit board, 1-year parts and labor.
Free Freight: This oversized item ships on a pallet by R+L Carriers, or other freight company, free of charge. Lift gate service is included for all residential addresses. Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery. Ships directly from Stahls' Hotronix in PA.
Return Policy: This special order item is not returnable. Please make sure that the Hotronix Air Fusion IQ heat press machine meets your needs prior to placing an order. Questions? please feel free to contact us by phone, chat, or email.