GRAFIX GONE® softens adhesive residue for removal within 90 seconds on most surfaces. Spot test on new paint before using.
- 32 ounce bottle with sprayer
- Will not burn most plastics
- Will not harm latex paint
- Great for removing old paper sheeting from plastics
- No extra cleanup after removing adhesive residue
- Smells good, works great
- Use on: Vinyl Banners, Plexiglas™ , Styrofoam™, Lexan™, Styrene, Glass, and Painted Surfaces
Can I use Grafix Gone to remove vinyl?
No, Grafix Gone is an adhesive remover. It will remove the adhesive residue left after you remove the vinyl. Anything strong enough to remove the vinyl may be so aggressive it could remove or damage the underlying material.
Will Grafix Gone attack paint?
You must be sure your paint is completely dry. Grafix Gone will not harm most painted surfaces, but always test products prior to use.
Can I use Grafix Gone on plastics?
Yes. Although most adhesive removers cannot be used on polycarbonates such as Lexan, Grafix Gone is safe to use on this and other plastic substrates, even Styrofoam.