Siser EasyPSV Patterns is a pre-printed, pressure-sensitive adhesive (sticker) vinyl that can be used on a variety of hard surfaces and is durable enough to last 3-5 years outdoors in the elements. It's a great choice for window graphics, signs, crafts, and more. Siser EasyPSV Patterns offers a smooth, glossy finish with a permanent adhesive. The printed patterns match the patterns offered in the Siser EasyPatterns HTV line for easy coordination of hard and soft products.
Recommended transfer tape: Siser EasyPSV Application Tape
Siser EasyPSV Patterns Specifications:
- Roll width: 12" +/- .125"
- Roll length: Sold by-the-foot. Enter the desired footage into the Quantity field.
- Thickness: 85 microns or 3.35 mils.
- Vinyl technology: calendered
- For use on glass, mirror, metal, plastic, wood, ceramic and other smooth hard surfaces.
- Durability: Indoors indefinite / Outdoors 3-5 years
- Not recommended for use on painted drywall.
- Do not use near open flame or heat source.
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Can be used in any vinyl cutter or craft cutter that uses 12" wide material.
- Visit the Siser website for recommended vinyl cutter settings.
- Made in England
Pattern Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
- Weed excess vinyl
- Remove the application tape's paper liner and place tape on top of the EasyPSV.
- Burnish with a squeegee.
- Lift the application tape and EasyPSV away from the paper liner. Sometime it may be easier to flip the product and peel the paper liner up off the tape and vinyl.
- Place the application tape on your desired object.
- Burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
- Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your EasyPSV design on the object.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.