Add some extra dimension to your apparel designs with FashionFlex Puff from Specialty Materials. FashionFlex Puff will expand when heat pressed with no need for a second press. FashionFlex Puff features a pressure sensitive carrier sheet which makes weeding and repositioning easy.
FashionFlex Puff Specifications:
- Applies to cotton, uncoated polyester, fabric blends, poly/acrylic and similar fabrics
- Will not adhere to nylon
- Thickness: 4.9-6.7 mils (125-170 microns)
- Sticky backing sheet so it's easy to weed
- This product is not CPSIA certified
- Recommended cutting blade: 45°
- Apply with a heat press only
- Not stretchable
- Not layerable
Product Notes: The colors will lighten up slightly once pressed. The yellow is more of a "schoolbus" yellow with a hint of orange in it. The orange has reddish hints to it and the burgundy is more of a dark red. We highly recommend the FashionFlex Puff Sample Ring to help with color choices.
The application instructions vary depending on the vinyl color. Please click on the "Instructions" tab to review or download the instructions.
- All rolls that we offer may contain a random roll splice
- Roll lengths of 15' and longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be tubeless.
- Return Policy: By-the-foot lengths under 15 feet are not returnable.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
*Vary Puff effect by increasing or decreasing temperature by 10°F within range.
Metallic: 10 seconds
*Start at base time. If more time is needed, press an additional 2 seconds.
Metallic: Re-press for 4 seconds for maximum puff.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.