Discover DecoFILM Soft Metallics heat transfer vinyl! Designed to infuse your designs with a sleek metallic touch. Its smooth finish, resembling a screenprint, creates a striking visual effect that is sure to turn heads. With over 40 vibrant colors and eye-catching patterns to choose from, you can unleash your creativity and make your designs truly stand out from the crowd.
DecoFILM Soft Metallics not only delivers on aesthetics but also offers exceptional durability and workability. Thanks to its sticky carrier sheet, is it easy to cut, weed, and apply, saving you valuable time and effort in the production process. Elevate your designs and leave a lasting impression with DecoFILM Soft Metallics today.
DecoFilm Soft Metallic HTV Specifications:
- Applies to: Cotton, uncoated polyester, cotton/poly blends, and poly/acrylic
- Not suitable for nylon and dyed fabrics
- Roll width: Ranges from 19"-20" +/- .25" depending on the color
- The white color is translucent and garment colors will show through.
- The following colors are translucent in some areas and any color garment will show through: Green/Black Camo, Earthtone Camo, Grey Camo, and Blue/Black Camo.
- Material thickness: 3 mils (75 microns)
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be tubeless.
*The Silver and Gold Holoshine have a line running throughout the roll about 5"-6" from one end the roll where the iridescence pattern repeats itself.
Color Choices: The colors samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all effect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.
Note: Because of the wide variety of fabrics and garment manufacturers that exist, we highly recommend that this product be fully tested prior to going into production.