The Black Pack of Siser Sublimation Markers offers a great way to transfer your original hand drawn artwork permanently to any sublimatable item including mugs, shirts, mousepads, water bottles, keychains, and more. The Black Siser Sublimation Pack includes 6 markers total including two fine tip, two round tip, and two chisel tip pens. Siser Sublimation markers are also available in primary and pastel color packs.
How to use Siser Sublimation Markers with a Hand Iron
- Draw in reverse on standard copy paper with the sublimation markers. Don't use sublimation paper as it may damage the marker tips.
- Set the hand iron between the cotton and linen setting and let it heat up.
- Place the drawing, image side down, onto the item and cover with a pressing sheet.
- Press firmly with the iron for 3 minutes. Do not move the iron. If the iron does not cover the image completely, press in sections until the image is fully pressed. Be careful not to move the paper.
- Remove the paper to reveal your vibrant artwork!
How to use Siser Sublimation Markers with a Heat Press
- Draw in reverse on standard white copy paper with the Siser markers. Don't use sublimation paper as it may damage the marker tips.
- Pre-heat the heat press to 370°F for soft goods and 400°F for hard goods.
- Place the copy paper, image side down, onto the desired item and cover it with a cover sheet or parchment paper.
- Press using firm pressure for 45 seconds for soft goods and 60 seconds for hard goods.
- Remove the paper and be impressed with your colorful artwork!